Sign up below and get:
- a nice profile page with your portfolio and links to your website (good for SEO)
- membership to the Masters community
- the possibility to add your most beautiful weddings to our blog and to build even more SEO links
- many hours of educational video material especially for our members
- great discounts from our partners for wedding albums, software, Lightroom presets and more
- the possibility to submit photos for the competition
Yes, I would like to register!
To create a profile at the Masters UK & IE, you must meet the following conditions:
- You work as a professional wedding photographer
- You live in the UK or Ireland
Do you already have an account and would you like to submit images? Click here
what they say
Why the Masters?
Masters of wedding photography is an absolute power brand in the awards scene, judged by some of the very best photographers in the industry. It’s a competition of high credibility and one I will continue entering for years to come. Awards are important to me and not just from a positive marketing point of view they push me to better myself as an artist and the feeling of achieving through accolades inspires me.
I’ve been involved in a number of photography competitions over the years both as an entrant and a judge and what I like about Masters in particular is the international element. As a judge it’s incredible to see different styles of images from around the world and as an entrant to the UK competition it’s really interesting to see which images prove to be universal in the way they connect with people in other countries and other cultures.
Entering the Masters awards motivates me to look more critically at my own work and strive to improve and create new work at every wedding. It's really helped me to stay relevant in an ever changing industry, given clients confidence in my brand and provided me with something to be proud of!
What they say